We appreciate your interest and support of the Kannapolis African-American Museum and Cultural Center, Inc. (KAA-MaCC). KAA-MaCC was established in 2013 to collect and preserve the history and culture of African-Americans in Kannapolis and its surrounding communities in Cabarrus and Rowan County, North Carolina. EIN: 46-3884415
KAA-MaCC relies heavily on donations from individuals, foundations, and corporations. Your continued financial support keeps our doors open!
Your donation supports us to showcase the wealth of contributions of African-American art, culture, and history to Cabarrus and Rowan County.
Below are five ways to donate to KAA-MaCC.
1. Direct Mail or By Phone: Cash or check donations may be mailed with or without our donation envelope to the KAA-MaCC Administrative Office by using our mailing address. You can also call the Administrative Office to make a donation by telephone. A donation envelope will be mailed to you. Checks should be payable to Kannapolis African-American Museum and Cultural Center (KAA-MaCC), Inc.
2. #Text2Give: Text the word #Give to 704-209-4036 and you will receive a text message link that takes you directly to our secure donation page. You can easily submit a donation to KAA-MaCC on this page with a debit or credit card.
3. Online Donation: With our online fundraising page, you can donate whenever you prefer from any device with internet access. By completing our secure online donation form, you can quickly support KAA-MaCC to help provide programs of excellence and/or cultural events. Online donations are processed through Network for Good’s secure payment gateway. Cards accepted include Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
4. Donations Over $250 (For Programs): If you would like to give a donation over $250, please give our team a call at 704.925.1314 and we can walk you through how to make a gift that funds a program of excellence and/or a cultural event.
5. CASH App: Use Cash App to make donations to KAA-MaCC. Our Cash App $cashtag is $kaamacc23
Scan QR-Code to Donate
Various opportunities exist to support the museum’s programs, events, and exhibitions. Sponsors and underwriters receive special recognition in our marketing and promotional materials.
For more information, contact Jacqueline L. Anthony, President & CEO by email (email@example.com) or telephone (704-925-1314).
Thank you for taking a vital role in sustaining and advancing KAA-MaCC’s mission, vision, and goals. Please complete the online donation form and submit your contribution by clicking DONATE TODAY!
& Cultural Center, Inc.